View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
froglegs
Just for today....

I'm a drama addict...

Today something dawned on me....I am a drama addict. I cannot let a day go by without creating some type of drama in my life. Whether it's a leaky faucet, or trying to help a family member who needs something...I function best when I have drama.
I tell everyone who will listen, over and over again. I make mountains out of molehills...I am an open book and everyone always knows my business because I put it out there in the form of drama.
Now, I am at a point in my life that should be drama free....I am divorced from AH, I have a wonderful new BF who would do absolutely anything for me, I am doing okay financially and I thought for the first time in my life everything was going fine...so whats going on?
I create the craziest scenarios in my head, today I was thinking about the fact that my new BF of 3 months mentioned something about getting married someday...I turned this into a drama for all my co workers to help me solve...what am I gonna do...why did he say that...should I break up with him...ugh. It's simple I say to him, not ready for that yet..and keep enjoying the wonderful relationship we have...right?

So what gives? How do I fix this? I guess I have had a lifetime full of drama, and now that everything is calm I have no idea what to do with myself...Am I missing what I wanted to badly to get rid of?

Help me figure this out!