View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 10:09 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  
chicory

now that it is coming cclose to time for him to go, he is acting desperate. saying off the wall comments, about how i am mistaken about how much he drank, and how i did not give him an ultimatum. anytime that i told him that he could not drink here, he just did not listen. he is gaslighting - is that par for the course?
he is saying that his sinus is bad again, that he wont get to doc. that he may crash for a few days with some girl here in town. he does not spend time with anyone, and i dont think he even talked to her about this. think he is just trying to get reaction. it did at first, when he denied drinking here. either he is insane, or trying to make me change my mind. it hurts to see him so desperate. but nothing will change if he is here. he will just stay sick and so will i.
tell me that this is how they act when they have to leave. he blames me for the family not helping him.

i am just sick, this is so sick. i would do anything to help him, and this is the only thing i can do. it is not easy. i am doing it cause i love him, and he needs a wake up call. i hate this so much.

how can he look me in the eye, and say i did not give him fair warning to quit drinking here?
he was here most of the day when he was drinking. he was in his room, drunk. i could smell the vodka. i watched him go back and forth for more lemonade to mix it in. i saw the bottles by his bed, covered by the sheets. i saw a twelve pack half gone, in his closet, with the empty cans there too.
how can he look at me and say he drank it at a party, and brought the cans back here. is he mad? he is making me sick with this.
i have to figure out how to deal with this. i am trying not to talk to him. maybe he is just trying to make me fight. he is not drinking now. he is out of money , or is scared to drink here , in hopes of staying. but , in my experience with him, he would drink if he had it.
guess i will go and pray.