View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 02:41 PM
  # 442 (permalink)  
Moo Moos

hi you guys, Greetings to you all on the eve of Halloween in a cold dark Ireland. Its 22.19 and I am tucked up with the laptop just catching up. Just reading back the posts and

TJP I am sad for you Please keep in touch and keep posting, your honesty could really help us see the signals, you know I am litterally taking things so slowly at the moment and know that that could have been any one of us posting this morning. What happened????? Look your back in class and that is the main thing, 'it is not a sin to fall but it is a sin to lie there'. You are in my thoughts this evening

Forwardlooking...we all have bad days, just remember how bad they are when your drunk or hungover. I posted a few weeks ago about how bad I felt one day and someone kindly reminded me of how low things really would be while drinking...keep the chin up

Mickinmind...your posts are a breath of fresh air and very important to others. Its an eternal journey and it is great to hear from other passengers!

Deecelt....Big congrats to you on the 30 days...bet you wouldnt have thought it possible in september...well done.

Caribbean hows things with you...you said you were thinking of travelling?

Ultrarunner thanks for the comment on the post...oh its gonna be a long road....and some people might not like the road I have choosen but hey ho....its my life

Anyway I bid you all good night...I know I didnt mention everyone but tomorrow I will post more.....ps BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Happy Halloween....ha ha