View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 12:04 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks! yes, that's fair. No lease, I paid by the month. I have all my receipts that state I started using it a #12th and always paid around the #12th.

I recall I notified her Friday 15th so its 1 month and 3 days. No sweat. That is a codie thing of mine. Postpone. Assume others read my mind. It was S who was not sure if he was going to pay it or not so he could visit me... so I didn't know right away if we were going to keep it or not. And so the days went on.

That is fair. What I don't like is when ppl try to get more than what is fair. I am bad at confrontation. I suspect she will say it was no day #12, but the whole month, and so I owe 1 month and a half, for instance.

In another note she said "you need to pay September and October". So not sure what she is thinking??

Yes, one has to be honest, the other day in the bank the woman infront of me dropped some bills it seems, because I just saw them lying there. I lifted them and the thought crossed my mind "you REALLY need those bucks". But it was brief and I gave them back and felt great! the temptation comes now because hopefully I will leave this weekend and given I will be paying 2 rents for a month or so, I really really need those 30 bucks. Guess if I was in a better situation I wouldn't think it as a big deal.

In fact today, I don't even have those 30 bucks. I'll just go and mention what I'm willing to pay and when I can pay. Thanks for all your input.