Thread: Here goes
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 08:41 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
HoopNinja

soitgoes-Welcome-this is a wonderful place-full of information and support.

What are the legal steps to leave. Perhaps finding that out might take a little of the fear of the unknown away. In the US I was able to keep the house after I filed for divorce (not to keep forever because I could not afford it myself). XAH got to be there days while I was at work but had to be gone by the time I got home from work (he was "self-employed" AKA sitting on his butt--and that is for XAH--I know many self-employed people who work twice as much as me).

Would he be asked to leave and find another place to stay. XAH would not leave either when I asked him to. It took a court commissioner telling him to that got his butt out the door.

As people on here know--I lost a lot when I divorce xah and there are times I do not think I am going to be able to make ends meet. But I give it to my HP and somehow things are getting paid. May only have $2 left after getting my paycheck but all the bills are paid and there is food in the house. I get what I need.

Knowledge is power. HP will keep you sane. Maybe see if you can find some AlAnon meetings to attend. There are even meetings with childcare.

I am sorry you are going through this. It is hard and although it may not feel like it now--things get better.