View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:09 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
bdiddy5522

Congrats to your daughter Anew, and have fun on vacation! You deserve it. Although since it is so warm where you live it seems almost kind of wasteful to go somewhere warm doesn't it? Come to SD and you will really appreciate your weather. haha. It was 24 at my house this morning, shooting for a high of 35 today! Woo Hoo! And I hear you about the all inclusive thing. Unlimited everything. Not good for an alcoholic. Last May when we went to Mexico it was all inclusive and it really wasn't that hard. On past vacations I felt like I had to drink all I could to "get my monies worth". How stupid! I ended up feeling like crap the whole vacation. Oh yeah, I really showed them, eh? lol.

We are going to St. Lucia In march with three other couples. Really looking forward to that. Again, all inclusive but I have been there, done that before so I know I will be OK. And by March I am really sick of the cold, so it will be good to get away.

Have a great rest of your week friends. Sunday is Halloween.... don't eat too much candy. My daughter is going to be a fairy this year.