View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 04:04 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
chicory

(((tjp)))

i plan on hanging around here, a lot.
i am going to tell him that i wont be taking his calls, if he tries to manipulate. i plan on not taking them for a while anyway. he can leave a message, and if he has an emergency, he can call 911.i am not his savior, and he has to begin to do his own thinking.
he will be on foot, with no money- except for his food card. he will probably not walk all the way here, for it is a good distance from the shelter, and he knows the way they work. if he goes there.
i will just stay busy- and i will worry- that is normal, i think.

i will not call him- that will only set him up to try to get me to take care of him again. i want to give him the message that he can do it- that it is time for him to take care of his self, and that if he continues his on self destructive path, he will have this life style to look forward to. this is what he has earned.

that is my plan, and i know that my girls will be there to help me through some of it, as well as my friends here. i will cry a lot- and then i will get a grip, and i will keep in mind that he needs this, if he is ever to take responsibility for his choices.

hugs,
chicory