View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 03:08 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
chicory

Morning Glory,

Thank you for your encouragement. It is frightening to let go.

I ask myself-if i let go, for my serenity, will there be any serenity while i worry if he eats or sleeps safely?

many say that for me, i have to do this. this may be harder than having him here with me. for i will worry- a lot.

i am doing this for him, really. i will get some momentary peace, and wont have to deal with the frustration of hearing his rediculous denial excuses. but i will be sick with worry, that is me, and i cant pretend that i wont worry. i will work on my peace and will enjoy my girls and grandbabies. will clean my house, and have it back as a peaceful place that my family can come to. my grandbabies can stay all night with me again. there will be lots of nice things in letting go of someone who fights against the truth.

someone once said that we are only as happy as our saddest child, and i think that it may be true. I am doing this for him, in faith that it is the only thing that can help him now. At least, he will be forced to think about his problems instead of hiding from them. He will actively be involved in his own survival, and may feel much more alive. He will be around people instead of on the computer constantly. I think that he may wake up, and begin to do for his self. I really feel that this will be better than what he has been doing here. If i did not feel that he needs this, i could never do it.

how are things going for your son? i hope that he is doing ok, and that you have peace.
thank you for sharing with me, it is very helpful right now, especially.
hugs,
annette