View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 10:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
steve1840

good luck i hope things work out for you. if your friend is like mine, she may have a ton of excuses or lies or ways of manipulating things, but i am sure you know that.

my (g)f stole a ton of old coins my mom had stashed away in my house. i used to leave money around allthe time and she never one took a dime from me. then i discovered the coins missing and confronted her- she claims to have not remembered doing it. she had a couple of blackout moments,but still i dont believe her.

also, in the past my addict did stuff like yours- started to hang with someone else and stopped because she could not stand the idea of losing me and had all kinds of reasons why she messed up like that. i let it go. there is that saying that i tiger cant change its stripes. well, as much as i try to wash them off or paint over them, the stripes are still there. it is good that you recognize that you do not want ot be her bf at this point. it took a lot for me to try to see her as a person and not my gf anymore. it is good that you are taking care of yourself.