Old 10-26-2010, 08:31 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
LittleJewel

Whats the Rush?

I guess I feel part of the "rush" is I have other things I would like to be doing with my life too...
Im trying to loose weight, training my young horse etc. And running the house by myself is allot of work and I just dont have time for it all.

Last night I had to rush home to let the dogs out and feed them very quickly so I could put them away again (kenneled when noone is home) so that I could drive accross town for my Co Dependant support group meeting. So by the time I got home, they were crazy full of energy, and with the snow on the ground already, it was super dark out and I just didnt have it in me to take them for a walk.

I would like to have the time to get some councling for myself and keep going to these CODA meetings and have us go to a councler together (this thurs is our first session together), but I just cant with everything else on my "To Do" list.

I just feel like I kind of want his help arround the house....so thats kind of my reason for wanting him back sooner than later. He is complaining about where he is living, and having nothing to do, and I just listen, im not whining to him i have to much to do, but I think, "For Gods sakes come home I could keep you SO busy man!!"

And also, ppl are asking me where he is, and I am not telling them that he has moved out (a few friends know, but I dont want the world to know, ya know?)

And of course I miss him and all that...