Thread: sad tonight
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 05:49 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
chicory

Wow and Keep,

I used to fear him being out there, with no home to go to.
now , i fear him being here, knowing he will drink his self to death.

I have been so upset today, thinking of how much trouble his dad has caused by sending him this 100$. he was to start his new job monday. i am sure that he will have one big nasty hangover, which may last a while, if two bottles of cheap vodka (the kind you get at the corner grocery) have anything to say about it.

I was angry because my daughter said that I should not try to interfere with his dad sending the money- that i was trying to control him. actually, i was trying to save myself the grief.

but now, i guess it was at least enlightening, to know that he has abolutely no control over his drinking. if he did, i think he would try to make an appearance, and act like he is in control. i have not seen him the total of 15 minutes since he got that money and booze.

it is a pisser that i cannot even be indignant about this behavior. he is sick, really sick , and i fear for him. finally, i am getting it.

my sister is of the opinnion that i should let him go to work, get a few paychecks, and move him out. she said she will help. then, if he blows it, which he will, he has only his self to blame and he will not be here. he will have to deal with the consequences.

i just know that he is gonna blow it, but i would like for him to have a job. it was so hard to find this one.