Thread: sad tonight
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 08:05 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by wow1323 View Post
Hi chicory, I'm thinking is there some way you can get your son in the car with his things in the trunk and drive him over to his fathers house and drop him off? As difficult as this can be you said his Dad sent him money, maybe he will open his door to him and you can begin to take care of yourself. I really want to help you have the courage to get him out of your home. I don't think you can continue what your doing now. It might be time to try something different. If you think this is a bad idea discard this message. much love.....
((((Wow))))
i wish i could. his car is not running well- it might make it around town, for short whiles. his dad is about 5 states away. he would not get in the car with me anyway. his dad will not take him in, and probably that is a good thing. they took back their offer, when son began to consider it. dad sent son 100$ for his fines, why he did not just pay online is a mystery to me. guess higher power is trying to tel me something. and i will never discard your messages. i appreciate your help. so much. (((hugs)))