View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 12:46 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Freedom1990

Originally Posted by joey8262 View Post
it sounds like his rehab have just doped him up and sent him home after the 2 weeks-no aftercare or support etc-that may be what he needs-as you say, if he wants it then he will go and get it-no harm in pointing out the obvious to him-in a gentle way-if it can save the child living with mum and seeing dad once a week or whatever then it's worth the treck-if i would have got the help i needed when i needed it then maybe i wouldnt be 38, living alone with my son-i would still have my family-been 8 years now and it's horrible-if someone would have helped me get help back then i wouldn't be where i am now-am happy with my son and we have a decent life-but sometimes he wants his mum, as will the child want his dad-that's my point-get help from outside before it's too late-it's too late for me-unfortunately
Where do you get that rehab doped him up and sent him home?! He walked out of treatment on his own after two weeks. Apparently he didn't want help too badly, did he?

He's an adult. He can find his own help without dragging her and the child down in his active addiction.