Old 10-22-2010, 08:54 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
LittleJewel

Bit of an update

I figured I would just reply on my existing post, so I dont have to explain things over again.

I was sick on Monday So I didnt get to my Co-Dependant support group (this was supposed to be my first one) But my hubby came over and spent the night, (no funny buisness) just watching tv and cuddling. It was nice. He left in the Am and I have not seen him since.
We have talked on the phone and txt a bit.

Tonight we have a date and Im really looking forward to it (were going to a halloween event in our town with a haunted house - i LOVE halloween - our wedding reception was ON halloween last year!)

I told him we have some things to talk about but I would rather talk face to face. So tonight is that time. I dont know how to feel.

I have been to indv councling, and so has he. He has his second apt this coming tues. he also made an apt through his work for the two of us to go to counceling together.

My question is some of the things I want to bring up, I am thinking i should wait to bring up infront of a councler. I know that some of the things i have to say will upset him, and I would almost rather bring them up with a thrid party there (not for protection or anything) but so that they can see is reaction, and maybe he will be a bit more calm about it and admit a few things if someone else is there, rather than just get defensive and angry with me for saying these things.

He is working on his anger, which is a step, it will be a life long battle for him i think.
But he is not addressing some of the core issues yet. Mind you its been 2 weeks.

But I miss him, and want to have him move back in. But I want to know that the core issues are being addressed, and I dont belive they are yet. Should I have him move back in before our joint session or wait....

(I think I just like to ask questions I know the answers too.)