View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 01:39 AM
  # 263 (permalink)  
feeling-good

Originally Posted by Moo Moos View Post
Hi folks, Day17 but I had a terrible day!! Really upset most of the day over something that happened in our office, not my fault, numerous people could see into my office and see how upset I was and when I left work I sat in my car in the carpark and cried hysterically and then cried all the way home. I really feel low, its not the lack of drink, its just physically I feel poorly with no enthusiam for anything. I have had a really bad headache and just feel so disconnected today. I dont want to participate in it all. It is only 7.12pm and I just want to curl up in bed. I feel I have been so positive for the last week but now feel so different. I want to reassure you that I will not drink, just feel really sad
I am so hearing you. I ended up going home a bit early yesterday as had a talk with one of the bosses and ended up being a bit of a tearful wreck. But, like you, I didn't intend to drink and I didn't drink.

I don't like and don't deal with work stress very well and I often feel like I have a lot of it.

I hope you went to bed early with a nice cup of tea - that's what I do when I really need to and I just leave hubbie with the mess downstairs - lol.

:ghug3