View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:02 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Hey... I love the dancing banana!! I have been around here 2 years and didn't know it was there, lol. Expect me using it A LOT

I am very impressed! you are doing everything right! lots of good self introspection.

When we are ready the next partner will come along. That is how it works. The trick is to already be happy and satisfied and OK with the past and we all know how easy is that

I just came back from group therapy and I realize I have been a Dirt Magnet and no one realizes how great I truly am!! WHY? because I don't fully realize it yet.

No true friends? oh no, because I am far from being a friend to TC999.

We are the creators of our own life. We are SO NOT doomed. We are waking up and I will be happy to share the victories with you.

I left 2 years ago but still acting my depression, codieness, low self worth, etc etc all that misery.

I am getting tired of it all and looking forward to a different TC999.

I am already noticing there are good looking healthier guys that take interest on me. That motivates me. Moreover partners aside, I would like to enjoy MY life, overall, regardless of anything or anyone else. Outside stuff should be mere decoration... I aim for peace within myself and knowing myself for real. At that point EVERYTHING and EVERYONE will be secondary. EVERYONE!