Thread: this sucks
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 09:45 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
NOT A DOORMAT

Update

Update;
I drove from Arkansas to Seattle this week. I am home now. I talked with my ex's mom who is very nice, and an Alanoner(??) . I found out that the "creep" was in jail and had taken my ex's bankcard and cleaned out her account. She said the ex had been drinking ever since I left 7 weeks ago. Oh well...... Then in a momentary lapse of reason I drove by the ex's house, and she was at the gate looking right at me. I stopped out of curtesy (yeah I do miss the good person in her). She hugged me, and reeked of Vodka (@10 30 AM) and she looked 20 years older, Sooooooo haggard. She said the creep beat her, ect. Oh well........ I feel a little sorry for, her but not much. And, she has a new guy staying with her now, got to keep those enablers coming in. Well, counting me that's 3 guys (that I know of) in the last 8 weeks (take a number please). I think I'm getting the PICTURE! Better get a STD test done.
I am a little lonely on the weekends, that's when we would do things together. But the alanon book "courage to change" says that we can be lonely when we're with others too, and again we can be our own good company. And besides that we have this wonderful forum.

Best to All