View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
DaisyBuchanan

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
I'm very impressed that you are pressing charges. Be sure to follow through on that. Good job!
There needs to be consequences for his actions. Do I care about him? Yes, of course I do. We shared a connection with each other. However, it's not preventing me from teaching him that stealing from people has repercussions. He and his new girlfriend (somebody he can manipulate and take from) need to learn their lessons.

At first I was jealous that he had a new girl, but how can I be jealous? He only wants her in the picture because he's at the point where he will do anything to keep his addiction going. Now, he has somebody to drugs with, and nobody will judge. He's not the person I was with those months. He's turned into something else

In my letter to him, I told him that I saw who he was deep down and that he was a good person. He's just lost now. I said that in all my 34 years, I had never met somebody more unique and interesting. I said that ultiimately it was his choice in life to get clean or not. Maybe someday he'll choose happiness over misery.