View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 07:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie53

i need words of wisdom

She gets out tomorrow. 90 days at racine prison. She was told she cannot live here. Her PO also said no. Today she calls and is an emotional wreck. She said she does not feel loved by me. She said she feels sad when the other inmates talk about their relationship with their moms and how they praise their daughters and are excited about their release etc. etc. truthfully friends, I am not excited. I just dont want to be there again with possible drama. I'm tired of it. I have moved on thru al-anon, focusing on the grands,my business and my husband. I know longer have the pit in my gut from worry. Why do I feel like this? Should I be excited? I do love her but I don't feel relaxed around her and I do feel bad about it. Will it change? If she told me she was moving to a different state I don't think I would even feel bad about it in fact I think I would feel relieved. It has been 8 yrs of crack and and 13 yrs of stress, weed, drinking, running away, skipping school,and me picking up the pieces over and over. I'm tired and just don't want to do it anymore. What happened to me? Did anyone else ever feel like this about their child?