View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jackthedog

Moving right along

AH says he is moving out Nov. 1st, but made the remark that he thought we would still both drive together to son's soccer games. I said "uh no" that is not how it works. Son has a soccer tournament later this month, I said to AH to move out while son and I are at tournament so the pain is less, he said he wants to go and that he is only taking his clothes and a few things from the garage and that he could get other stuff later. I said, "uh no" that is not how it works, you get it all out at one time. We are telling our 13 year old son tomorrow night that we are separating. Went to my counselor this week and she helped me with how to tell him, etc. Should be interesting. AH did not drink tonight or last night, very unusual, he is trying to be good so he doesn't look bad, right? When my counselor asked me what I would miss most about my AH, my response was that I would miss how he helps around the house and takes care of things, nothing emotional that I will miss! How sad, I have been dead for a long time inside....I am looking forward to him leaving. He was out of town on business this week for three days and my son and I laughed and had a fun time, amazing. Booundaries (October fun with words!) must be put in place with AH, and it feels so right to make them! Thank you everyone!:codiepolice