View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:52 PM
  # 449 (permalink)  
Horselover

Grateful this day for -

1. My son that never stops inspiring me to become a better person.

2. My husband that I can't imagine my life without.

3. Good health. Glad you are feeling better too Sneezy. Being sick just isn't fun.

4. Realizing that friendship is sometimes a temporary thing and sometimes you just have to move on to the next chapter.

5. Having experienced the peaks and the valleys in life. Learning to deal with the contrasts and realize its necessary.

6. A cloudy and cool Fall day today. Having a chance to read outside before the rain started.

7. Being able to say yes to going on a school field trip with son and having him high 5 me when I said I was going. It will be fun. Aquarium and Botanical Gardens and a bunch of inquisitive 7 and 8 year olds.

8. Having become a mom almost 8 years ago. Didn't see that as a possibility at one point in my life. Glad our life is anything but predictable.

9. Our pretty spider nearing the end of her days I am afraid. We have enjoyed watching her life. Just had babies and I believe she will now pass on. That's what I have read about her anyways. Didn't know how she would winter and so problem solved I guess.

10. The wonder of God's miracles.