Thread: Update!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 04:01 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Lizzaayy

thank you for your responses and support.
this morning, i have a doctor's appointment. get to hear lil guy's heart beat again, my mom and sister are going with me =)
my grandmother wants her copy of "Codependent No More" back. her friend is having some trouble with her alcoholic neice. (bless them and theirs)
i started reading it about a month and a half ago. unfortunately, i left it at my x's house.
so, to avoid all drama, i've decided to ask my father to get it for me. he will call and ask about the book, and then pick it up from there.
hopefully, i am not putting too much strain on my father. i do feel somewhat guilty about not dealing with my own problems physically. but i know that emotionally, this is the best way to do it. i will avoid speaking with my x or his family at all costs, and both of my parents know and respect that fact. i thank God for them and their understanding.

ahh, i feel good today. very confident and excited. there will be more baby shopping, and i have an eye exam later this afternoon. and later on tonight, my meeting.