View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 02:08 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
sesh

Originally Posted by nodaybut2day View Post
  • He has lost custody of 3 out of 4 kids (abandoned the first to run away to Canada, threatened to kill the mother of the 3rd, didn't show up in court for the 4th), and bullied the mother of the 2nd son he had into giving him whatever he wanted. At the ripe age of 13, this son told his father to f. off and went to live with his mother full-time.
  • He has a criminal record for embezzlement and violated his parole (never repaid restitution) by running away to Canada.
  • He has stolen repeatedly from every single member of his family and all his babymamas, including me.
  • He is verbally and emotionally abusive, especially towards women
  • He is an alcoholic, a sleeping pill addict and a sometime cocaine user/seller
  • He self-mutilates whenever the going gets tough
  • He keep knives and guns in his place of residence and likes to use them to threaten people he dislikes
  • He regularly talks about killing his brother and any other person who dares disrespect him, (he planned to stash his brother's body in a house he was renovating)
  • He believes he and his children are SUPERIOR being, super-human if you like, with advanced healing and ESP, and that the rest of humanity aren't worthy of his time or respect
and finally...
he firmly believes that in a certain number of year, the Apocalypse will occur and that his 2nd son will be the New Messiah leading what's left of humanity into a new era, with our daughter, my 2 year old DD at his side, as his trusted advisor.
OMG even reading about it scared the living sh1t out of me. If I were you I'd also do anything to keep my child away from that man.
I am not profesional but I believe this describes the bahavior of an sociopath to a bone.
Here is link, maybe you'd like to read it:
Profile of the Sociopath
Just an idea, but maybe you can use this in court and demand a psych evaluation for him (maybe you already did that, IDK).

I think you're doing great. I believe it takes a great a character strength to be able to see this man for who he really is and to be able to run away from him. And you did it.
This speaks to me whatever happens you'll be fine and you'll be able to protect your baby girl. I don't have any doubt in you.
Take care