View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:17 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
smith2b555

I feel like I can't leave. I do love him. I knew him before all this and I know deep down he is so dissappointed in himself. Besides I don't have anywhere to go. Last night I got home and he was closed up in the bedroom and stayed to himself. All I could do was clean because thats what I do when I am stressed. I scrubbed the heck out of the kitchen floor. This morning all he said was " I'm sorry about this". I have heard that so many times......If I had a nickel........... Yesterday was a hard day for me. I get so fed up sometimes. We got into an argument a couple days ago. He said I was hoarding money. I do, I try to keep as much as I can out of his reach but just because we need to pay the bills and if he gets it , as you all well know its gone for his habit. He keeps telling me I need to take charge of the situation because he needs a leader. What? I am thinking about divorce but I hate the idea. We made a great team.....once upon a time. last time he did the methadone treatment he almost had it, then as he was weened down to very little he thought he could just stop cold turkey. Then the cycle started again. What was the last straw for some of you?