View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 05:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mermaidgirl

The Fingers of Bad Behavior...

Hi All...

Been a little while, but I was so rageful last night, I couldn't contain it...thank goodness for friends who say give me 10 minutes and I will call you (even though I couldn't articulate a thing).

My divorce from STBXRAH is dragging on and on. No need to say what he hasn't done on his side to drag it out-we all know the tricks. What triggered me and reminded me that he is STILL trying to manipulate my life was the following. I needa realtor to look at my home and tell me needs to be done if I were to list it to make it competitive (because STBXRAH still seems to think there is some "magical" "hidden" equity in this place). I called my realtor (who was a contact from my mortgage broker-another good friend of mine) and asked if she could provide this service for me. She called yesterday and said she could not and she was very awkward on the phone. Seems as though STBXRAH has tapped into her--has either seen her or IS seeing her; was seeing her (she was very vague) and she said there would be a conflict. She said that her husband died 1-1/2 years ago from a suicide and she has befriended my STBXRAH.

I was at work-I have ane executive position where I work-not the kind of place I can just have a little fetal position cry session under my desk, so I kept it inside until I got home and just lost it.

This man is systematically touching people around me...my neighbors, my realtor, my auto broker...these are all friends (with the exception of my neighbors)...and to think that all he kept doing was snooping and looking and trying to determine who I was fooling around with (no one). Now, it gives me pause...was it his wacky projection that perhaps HE was the one that was fooling around for the last 2 years of being together? Because this is the second woman who I have spoken to since January that was very "awkward" with me when it came down to talking about him.

I'm not hurt...I'm rageful. I hate him...and I hate the fact that his behavior still brings this kind of emotion up for me. Rescheduled mediation is set for Oct. 18...Will I make it? Will I be able to sit across that table from him even though my attorney has the reins?

Thanks for listening...hugs to you all.