Thread: bubblze's story
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 12:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bubblze30

bubblze's story

Been a year since I wrote my first life story. I descided I would write about my new life. I got into many groups and meetings early in recovery. I am very busy with them but they keep me clean. I goto lots of meetings. I am still searching for a sponcer. I finally got on a medication for my depression that works well. See I had been a lab rat for many years and never found a medicine that worked. I now am happy, alive, and free. I owe this to my new life and recovery. I no longer need a man to depend on. I live alone and love it. My relationship with my daughter has been blessed with me on meds. I no longer have uncontrolable fits or depression. She tells me she shes a change. I have a relationship with my family again. I still live away from home but that benifits me. I have minimal people in my life. However the ones I do have are honest,trustworthy,and true. In recovery three years now I have learned if I really want something I can get it no matter what. See I never knew how to get something I wanted. I know now how to live. I also enjoy living it. My life is now a life second to none. I never understood when people in the programs said that. However now I know. I truely live a life second to none.
Thank you for letting me share with you my new life a life I gained through recovery, work and persisitence.

Last edited by CarolD; 01-21-2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Corrected Title