View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:06 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
thequest

the battle begins, the bottom in sight?

Originally Posted by cynical one View Post
Hopefully, the ex is fit enough to get full custody and is able to provide a stable home. I hope he also petitions for very limited supervised, or better yet- no visitation...the child’s welfare should be the priority in this situation.
The child should be and should've been THE priority. The only problem is that these are very good at putting on fronts to just about everyone except a potential employer. I don't think we have been privy to the full story yet but I find it very odd that all of the sudden they are talking about the legal requirements of child care.

Apparently their strategy is going to be a child should be with the mother. She is using free legal services from whom I don't know. Ironically they are blaming the ex for the kid's bad grades-they say he's too easy and yet they were absent from the picture days on end.

I just hope this new pressure doesn't push anyone to do something dumb. The user has a violent/short temper and the enabler is frequently an idiot. The child is stuck in between.