View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 09:33 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
thequest

Well at least I'm not the only one thinking what the heck is going on with this enabler's child. Her ex is now seeking custody of the child. Which is actually good in that it wakes everybody up so to speak including the enabler. Also out of the blue all of the sudden they are talking about what you legally should and should not do with a child-good thing.

The bad thing/news is that since blowing all of their money before and during unemployment the financial pressures of properly raising a child have come to bare. Niether the abuser or enabler seem to be handling the additional pressure too well. And yet less than a year ago the child and costs seemed no worry. The family user's temper and temprament are at a fever pitch. I'm hoping the lack of money will lower the alcohol and drug consumption including the steroids/sports supplements. But with long blown finances and the existing associated pressure I hope the child issues don't throw either one over the edge to heavy drinking, using or the CRIME it will take to continue their lifestyle.

I think this is the most pressure and reality they have both had to face their entire lives. I hope it turns things into a wake up call and motivation but I have this gut feeling this is not the bottom yet.