View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 02:02 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
onehotsummer

So many instances of drunk driving, phone calls, and texting, but also:

- passed out in my neighbours apartment who i had never met before after knocking on their door confused thinking it was mine and my key didn't work. I was so drunk I didn't realise that I was next door and not at home

- did the same thing at my ex boyfriends neighbours and passed out there (in the middle of the day)

- passed out in various nightclubs bathrooms

- passed out under a table in a hotel lobby

- unsafe sexual activities

- weed in my friends bed

- cut my foot after my boyfriend broke a bottle at home and i ran into the living room right onto it, and after realising the extent of the damage (ended up needing 17 stitches and my toe is paralysed from nerve damage), ran through the lobby of my apartment block to get in an ambulance. because of the amount of blood i left on the carpet in the lobby and from my front door to the elevator (there were literally pools of it), all of the carpet in the building needed to be replaced

- walked out naked in front of my exs best friend then told him i loved him because i was so drunk i confused him with my ex

honestly the list could go on and on, so many embarrasing and dangerous things I did. never again...