Thread: ?!?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 09:49 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
kiki5711

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
just a refresher, this happened when HE WAS DRINKING:

Last night, he dipped into the vodka and was very argumentative. We argued a bit and he got violent. Grabbed my face and my arm. Crying the whole time and asking him to stop, his only response was "boo hoo". Literally, that's what he said! That really hurt me emotionally because I have breast cancer and just had surgery 1 1/2 weeks ago. I had 12 lymph nodes removed and THAT WAS THE ARM HE WAS GRABBING. He managed to take $200.00 out of my purse when I wasn't looking. (money for christmas for my two young kids) I called the police, sent him away, turned off his phone and am not looking back.

and then again:
I've been coming on this board for almost a year now. As you all know, I am permanently seperated from my EXAABF. We finally went to court tonight concerning the money he owed for skipping out on the rent. It went well. I wouldn't have cared if he gave me 10 bucks! The fact being that he was FINALLY accountable for some of his actions. I also got to witness enabling at its best. Mommy and Daddy were there of course and she acted like a 13 yr old with her gasps and comments. He still drinks, he still hangs at the club, he still goes out with his friend K, and they still don't see it. (2 am the other night and drove his truck!) I feel great knowing that I finally have my closure and don't have to go through anymore. They will............again.............and again................until they let go.

today he still chooses to drink. not much has really CHANGED there, has it? i'd suggest caution...
I'm confused. Is this a long ago post by "ladyhawk69"?

If it is................. how can you ever feel anything for this kind of person?

I went through 2 cancers. Had a mascectomy of my right breast, then 4 months later had discovered colon cancer and had to wear a colostomy bag for 9 months while on chemo. I also drank the whole time cause it was too humiliating and depressing. If it wasn't for my husband, I might have drunk my self to death.

Please find someone that will be kind to you, and especially when your going through such trauma as dealing with cancer. PLEASE!