View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
blufetish

My Bf of 10yrs I'm ready to leave him

I'm sorry this is so long but I just don't know where else to turn right now. My boyfriend who I have been living with is a coke addict. I should have seen the signs but he's been denying it all these years saying he just did it once and he's not doing it but i know it's a lie. He stole from me over the years but now it is out of control. I had my checking account with $5000 inside and he found my card and somehow was able to get a pin number and withdrew $2500 within two weeks; the bank got suspicious and blocked it or else he would have drained it. This happened a week ago and he walks around like it's my fault because I don't pay him attention after he blew my money.

American Express sent me a replacement credit card and he called up and activate it and gets an emergency pin and took cash off the card. And this happened a week after he took my $2500. When I confronted him about all these things he's acting like nothing happens. I just think he's using me because he's done so much to hurt me and I just let it be. I cant take this anymore and I just cant see myself living with him anymore. He keeps saying he stopped using it but it seems he only stops when he doesn't have any money.

I've talked to friends and they all say to leave which I'm seriously considering. I basically bought everything in this house and I'm afraid if I try to leave while he's here he will get angry and start to break things. That's another thing; he gets really angry at me and screams telling me to leave when I confront him. Throwing things around the house and even at me.

I plan on leaving at the end of the month when he goes away for a couple of days and taking my stuff.

I just feel it has reached the point of no return for us and if I stay any longer i'm just enabling his habit and worst putting my life on hold. I'm 32yrs and I just feel like I've wasted 10years. I should also mention he tried outpatient rehab but while he was going there soon as he came home he would smoke weed.

I know I've wrote a lot but does anyone think what I'm doing is wrong. I mean, I cant trust him. I cant even hide money under the carpet in my own home because he will find it and spend it on coke. And he stole basically all the money I've had saved and ran up my credit cards.