View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:45 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
ItsmeAlice

It's crazy how little twists and turns in this ongoing search for my little slice of home occur to get me where I'm supposed to be. I still marvel at how I got here and all that had to transpire to make it happen.

No amount of dramatics from landlord and crew could take the shear wonder of those events away. It had to be a divine plan for it all to come together the way it did.

As my search leads me along from one listing to another and from one phone call to another, I keep closing my eyes and whispering to the Universe, "Is this it? Is this house the one?" and then it turns out to be a wrong turn. I'm withholding my expectations but also trying to not get too excited either when something appeals to me.

What actually has me most energized and ready to go is imagining how it all might transpire. Where will we be next? What will it be like? What crazy twists of fate will occur to get us there this time?

At this point, no apology by landlord would get me to change my mind and stay. I'm too itchy now for a change. I feel like I'm reading a story and I don't want to turn out the light at night because I just can't wait to find out what happens next and yet wait I must.

What's that children's song sung by the character of an inchworm who sings..

"Have patience, have patience. Don't be in such a hurry."
"When you have some patience, you never need to worry."

Gotta go Google that one!!

Alice