View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 02:49 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
FreeBird09
I grew my wings to fly...

Anything is possible!

Originally Posted by phlegmatic View Post
As far as my life goes, all I'm thinking about right now is how I'm going to pay the bills. I know that shouldn't be top priority, but that is reality--I can't pay all the bills on my own, even when I cut out his stuff. So we'll see how that goes..

YOU CAN DO THIS!!.. Paying the bills alone was my biggest fear.. when he left I had $500 to my name, a week before the rent was due, along with the rest of the bills. I really don't know how.. but... (ok, I do know how.. my HP!!) I am in my 3rd year of paying the bills BY MYSELF! (so proud of myself) and I am the ONLY one in my family who has every bill to ZERO every month.. and I make the LEAST amount of money.. I was horrible at this bill paying, but the only option was... MAKE IT WORK!..

My xabf did the same thing your ah did/does.. he came up missing.. and would be gone for weeks.. wouldn't answer the phone.. and a whole slew of things. He would do this in a pattern of every 3 months.. to the day.. and be gone between 1-6 weeks at a time. Now, every 3 months to the day... he calls me.. or writes.. wanting to come home.. something I can't let happen..

YOU can.. you can... you CAN.. do this!.. Good luck..