View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:01 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ItsmeAlice

Thank you all for your kind responses. The panic is still ebbing over me.
The landlord and his friends are maintaining the rights I know I am afforded under our states laws aren't true and they've argued their "attorney" has told them so.

-I'd fire that guy. They write the rules so it's clear to the common little renter like myself. Shouldn't have to pay some dolt who can't read to make your choices for you.

In one sad little morning I've been threatened with eviction. I said, you can try. I was threatened with a big big. I said, you can try. I was threatened with a rent increased. I said, send it in writing. They promptly left.

I hate bullies. I hate bullies. I hate bullies.

Why is someone else's job loss (and this is the second 'landlord' with it) become a reason to harrass me, belittle me, badger me, and extort money from me. I am willing to accept that they are under a level of stress that seems insurmountable, but please. They both made more on unemployment than I make actually working for a living. Why do they thing running me out on a rail will solve their problems. I guess it makes them feel better in the short term.

Remind us of anyone? Reminds me of my XABF for sure. Can't be happy so I'll make someone else miserable and that will make me happy for the moment. Tomorrow, I'll start it all again until I get satisfaction.

Waiting on those open doors, HP! Anytime now. Oh, man the panic is setting in again.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
To change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Amen.

Thank you friends for being here with me. You can see my tears of gratitude, but they are rolling down just the same.

Alice