View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 07:05 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Callie

He's in legitimate pain. He has back issues and migraines.

It's his first doctors fault when he was 18. He's the one that rx'd the 9 inch tall bottle of darvocet WITH REFILLS.

It's MIL"s fault (It flipping is and I'll stand behind this da@n one) She got herself a bottle of the same height (9 inches) of vicodin for HER pain, which she lovingly turned over to her ds for his poor migraines.

He's not @ work because he has a migraine.

Shutting the garage doors and making sure xah doesn't answer the phone so that nobody know's he's missed work yet again.

Mowing the lawn when he could do it but couldn't because he was out hiding inside due to another day of missed work.

Making sure his car was in the garage so neighbors/parents wouldn't know he wasn't @ work.

Making excuses as to why he couldn't take a 4 day vacation during Christmas because he was sick (dopesick - I really didn't grasp his addiction during this time).

Telling MIL when he was so sick during previously said vacation, DO NOT allow him to drive, check him @ all times, call me ASAP if anthing changes.

I can't even remember what all I've done. Some it has been done after the fact that I knew I had an addict, most of it done before I knew I was dealing with an addict.

Looking back, I was dumb, dumb, dumb. I had NO CLUE. I thought it was a character flaw, not freaking addiction.