View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 06:46 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
tormentedmirror
Behind the Red Door

Originally Posted by keepinon View Post
Still day to day..nails sound like fun..update us on how it goes!
It went well. She had already pulled the nails off, and didn't need to deal with them. I met them at a restaurant, had a quick bite, then had to return her. It was pleasant. She's supposed to get a break this weekend, but I don't know how long it will be. We're hoping for 8 hours so she has time to come home and visit her boiz (the kitties) and relax in her environment for a while.

We're in the process of addict proofing the house. It's kind of fun. I've wanted to clean those shelves off for a long time...just never got around to it. We have about 25-30 bottles of booze, many have never been opened, many have sat there with only a few ounces, for years, waiting for a guest that might drink them. We entertain fairly often, so never throw it out.

At some point we'll have to call off the NYE party. A lot of people are looking forward to it, but it will have to take place somewhere else as long as girl lives at home with us. The thing is, I don't really mind the changes. I feel content and comfortable with it all.