Thread: Is anyone here?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
ForAddynDaddy

I read every post here and it made me tear up because I have similarly felt so used and fed up. On one hand I want to be a bas a$$ and kick him out and do what is best for me and my daughter and on the other my heart sinks and being without him or without anyone creates this heavy hole (if that makes any sense) in my chest and I cant do it.

Standing up for yourself takes risk and courage. You should know that things will get harder and harder and then one day the pain will be all gone and you can start new.

So many times I have thought about litterally cramming my car packed with my belongings and my daughters and just leaving and going to stay at my mom's till I can find another place. Even though I pay all the bills and I take care of everything I felt that it would be easier and better to just get out of that house and environment and started new.

This way you can "cry and recooperate" at your dad's and then get back out there and start a new life the way you want to live it. There are so many people out there that will treat you right and love you the way you want to be loved.

Its hard but this is only the first step toward your recovery.