View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 05:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
chicory

Thank you my friends.
All good words.
called police. he is booked, for warrants due to failure to appear in court for charges. they were for stupid things. like a drunked fight at friends house, and he had to drive off, even tho he had a revoked license. he did not go, did not take care of his business.
He will be there , until he goes to court. probably two to three days. I almost want to laugh histerically- he never listens to anyones advice. thinks he can do what he wants and you are right, he needs to suffer consequence. maybe God is answering my prayers.

I am calming down, tho my stomach seems to be getting a nice hole in it lately.

My sister , who has a son who has done similar, says I should get a restraining order against him, so he cannot come back. not cause he is not loved, but because he is loved, and we know that he is not being helped by me. I wanted so to give him a helping hand. He just resents me , seeing my rules as making him live in misery.

I am going to try to do nothing. If he wants leniency, he can ask the judge for it. If he needs help, he can ask for it. How much is he gonna want to take the help that mommy gets for him? I think that he hates his life, and maybe this is just what his HP wants him to experience.

He will be there until he goes to court. which is thursday. I think that the three days there in jail will do more for him than the next three days here, sitting in front of the computer, all night . sleeping all day, and being depressed about it all.

I thank you, from the bottom of my heart for being here. God help me do what is right. even if it hurts and is scary, let me do what is right for my son. I am so sorry for hurting him, by helping him..

chicory