View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:42 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
ExCordis

Thank you everyone,it's actually getting easier by the day.I've gone from heart broken,to extremely angry to mellow in like two days haha.I'm so thankful to have supporting friends who love me and care so much about me and don't ever want to see me get hurt.

I've been hanging out with friends and family a lot as well,and tomorrow I start my new semester of college! I'm finally a sophmore in college,just about..2 more years to get my bachelor's! I know where I'm going in life,and he's not going to stop me,he can do whateevr he wants now.He is out of my hair and my life!

Whenever I have the time I will return the phone,but if anyone thought I was gonna burn it,I wasn't.I was just going to burn all my old stuff that reminded me of him,haven't done that either though. His phone isn't special anyways,it's a prepaid,and no one calls or texts him,the only person that really did was me basically. I know this becasue I've had it for 3 days and still have received nothing on it. But he can have it back,just whenevr I find the time.

But anyways,I would like to thank all of you for the support,and not being afraid to sugar coat anything because sometimes you just have to tell it like it is.