Old 08-28-2010, 08:22 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
julez
Grateful Member

Good morning!
Whew its over, thank god... Let me say for the record I always thought this guy is a jerk. The fact that he was so cold and the things he said to my sister the day before their wedding just cemented it. She was a beautiful bride, and looked very happy. It was very awkward a couple times, because on the dance floor I felt like she kinda pushed us together, and it was literally the most uncomfortable I've ever felt. I definitely extended myself to him more than he did me, and that is fine. I feel good about the way I handled things, and thats all I could control. I said some nice things about him in my speech, and told cute stories about her, and it was fine. He got wasted with his friends, and all I could think of was "another disappointing night for my sister". When the night was over I didn't say goodbye to him, because he wasn't around, but it was all in all a beautiful wedding, and now I can relax. AND, I drank my red bull and water all night, and was FINE with it.. WOO HOOOOOOO. After all that stress I'd love to sit in my yard, relax and get HAMMERED, but that was the old Julez. I think I'll weed my flowerbed instead. I hope you all have a glorious day!! xoxo