View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:31 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
msmelrem

Thank you all for the gentle hugs...I have been in contact with several people who are close to both of us, and I have been put in my place by them, I tend to be very CSI Investigator like, tracking his whereabout, calling his friends all the wrong things of doing to finding out the truth. And all of them pretty much said, I'm stressing him out, and that is why he gets angry at me is because I need to quit searching for something that he's not ready or probably not even doing. He just lost his job, so yes he's stressed out and can't sleep. He's the father of the house, of course he's going to be worried and need to try to be focused....really? so why is there 1,000 cash missing from my purse? Did I accidentally drop that too? I have told my parents about my situation and they have been my greatest support. They told me to continue loving him, and just listen and ask no questions, they want me to try the method of letting him do what he wants to do and when he does make his own mistake he has nothing to put against me. I'm a pretty feisty person, when I want to know something, I will know something. And this time it's a different ballgame that I'm entering in. It's not a game, it's my daughter and I's safety that I have to yield. I am in pain for everyone who posts on this page. I pray that this page slowly lessens with hurt but more of success stories. For now...Let go and Let God.