View Single Post
Old 05-19-2002, 07:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
InNeedOfHelp

Unhappy

Thanks, to all that have replied so far. I do not live with my aunt any longer. I got married 13 years ago and have three children of my own I am living in New Jersey. That's what is making this so much harder for me. I cannot be there to try to help her. I know that she has to be ready to help her self but, I just feel that if I was there with her than, maybe I could "Knock" some sence into her head as far as this unborn child is concerned. As far as her husband ... She is divorced. She is now shacked up with some guy that she fights with constantly. He is the father of this baby.My aunt is extremely violent and picks fights with her boyfriend all the time. She is dangerous to herself and to this unborn baby. I am to the point that I feel if she had a miscarriage it would actually be for the best. She cannot take care of herself, let alone a baby. I have been told to just wash my hands of the whole situation and move on with the family I have built and, basically to just sit back and wait for the dreadful phone call that she was found dead somewhere. I am so afraid for her that I don't know what to do. Thanks for the advice though.