View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
eremc08

Hiding things in a marriage aren't good. I'm the drinker, however when my DH hides little things, which btw he doesn't think anything of it, I get really upset. I believe in a marriage you should never hide anything no matter how small. My husband went to a friend's house after work one night until the am and never texted me to let me know, never thought it was a big deal. I wouldn't talk to him for days. I find it disrespectful. My actions with drinking were terrible yes, but two wrongs don't make a right.

I talked to him about it and how not telling me even the slightest thing makes me feel like he's not including me in his life. When we made our vows we promised to honor and cherish.. so it hurts me deeply for him to hide small things. I want to be included in his life, small things and all. Plus, small things can lead to big things.. and I may suspect he's hiding something damaging. Just remember she's your wife and she should be included in your life. Even if she's not going with you, it's considerate to let her know. (we also worry about you guys )