View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 08:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
ThatLittleGirl
ThatLittleGirl

They have been afraid to trust their feelings. - This one has been plaguing me lately. I have realized how much I don't trust myself...not just my feelings, but my ideas and my future. I am so insecure right now, I am completely paralyzed. I used to work through issues in a snap. Whatever it was...I just fixed it to get it out of my way and never thought twice about it...didn't worry about how it would affect people...just did it and moved forward. Today, and this is no lie, I do everything in my power to not have to make a decision. I put it off...I want to think about it (denial...it's just a tactic to prolong making a decision), talk to five thousand people (slight exaggeration) first, and then sit on it awhile to be sure. An example, the inspection report came back, and we'd already decided we would fix everything and not fight it even though some of the things were a bit picky. With the market, we don't want to rock the boat with these buyers...we want to keep them happy...so fixing everything is the easiest way to accomplish that goal. Sounds straight forward right??? Nope, I discussed with exah and came up with a plan...then talked to my mom...then slept on it...then talked to my mom the next morning...then called exah again...then re-ran numbers...then signed and finally faxed over revised contract (and still felt very anxious about it...scared I made a mistake). Ridiculous...and I hate it...I just don't get why I'm so darned indecisive now...it's driving me crazy...!!!