Thread: I Hate Him
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2004, 11:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
giz

Angry I Hate Him

for how he makes me feel (I know, I cause my own feelings)

Right now, I am so angry at the bf. He knows I've been sick with a cold and I just quit smoking. He picked a fight today while he was driving me over to his place.

I have a feeling he did it so he could go out and drink.

On another thread, I posted how he told me he'd had a couple beers today AND it was at the strip club (a very sleezy one I might add). He already knows how much I dislike him going. What does he get there I can't or don't already provide?

I am breaking up with him tomorrow. I can't handle this crap. He only quit drinking for a week. I am NOT going to do the roller-coaster thing. I am picking up all my things from his house. end of story. no ultimatiums or "if you do this.."

I bought that book, "Outwitting your Alcoholic", very good but the future looks bleak.

Tonight, I realized he is like peter pan, he thinks he is 21 everyday so he drinks and acts like he is. That is probably why I found him to be so much fun. I want a man, not peter pan.

He quit to get me back, not because he was ready to quit. He refuses to go to AA (He's been before and knows what they talk about) and says he doesn't need any other support besides mine. WHATEVER! I am not being his enabler.

You guys have been so very, very, very helpful.

giz