View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 09:20 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
keepinon

I was at work all day, then out getting stuff for rehab. she still wants to go. wants to come live here after, but that is a conversation for another day. She is still not feeling great, but better. no hospital, we were there yesterday and they gave her meds..no benzos or narcotics or anything. @morrow is husbands birthday..want to focus on him a little.Take him to lunch and the beach. Told AD she is welcome to come, but I will be spending time with him. She is a little afraid, but checked out the place online, looked at the schedule and such. Seems to be wanting it. Am trying not to pry, inquire, quiz too kuch. Want to let the rehab do their job..I suck as a rehab counselor aparently. Did explain that ther was no massuese. french chef, ot maid at this place unlike her malibu rehab. I think thats a really good thing. Her old counselor talked to her today, he is working at another rehab .wants her to ther..32,00 bucks for 90 days. thats a no go, but crazily some part of me felt guilty..insane right? so bottom line is ..so far so good, but i am fully aware this could go sideways at any moment. Thanx so much for all the good wishes.Will post again 2morrow.