Thread: Day 3
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:32 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Maggi

Hi guys! Wow, feeling so so very much better today. Sorry, after the forums went down, so did I. I think I slept about 11 hours last night....and except for waking up to pee the LONGEST pee in my life LOL, I was OUT. Still groggy now (I woke up at 1pm - I HATE getting up so late but lately that's not my main priority). Anyway, I definitely feel better. Started feeling more up once yesterday afternoon hit. I worked out, then we went to dinner and I ate grilled chicken, rice, and avocados - with water. Shower, then bed. For the first time in about 4 years (sober, anyway), as soon as I laid my head down, I fell asleep.

I have some extra beers and wine in my fridge that are always there ("in case of emergency" - omg I'm a total alcoholic), I decided I'm going to give those away to friends. Pouring out hasn't worked, I've done that many times before in my past attempts to quit drinking. But I want no alcohol in the house at all. I'm totally serious about this, I feel so much better without it.

THANKS EVERYBODY!