Thread: Day 3
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Maggi

I feel so confused. So much for all that "I'm not physically addicted". But I just don't get it. I always thought that you had to drink all day to become phys dependant on something, because it had to constantly be there to stimulate the body. Sometimes I would take a day off drinking just to see how I felt, and I felt fine. I definitely do not feel fine right now. I'm not so bad that I'm worried - it's just that I'm not *myself*. I'm usually hyper and have a lot of bouncy energy (probably why I never thought I had a "real" problem). Like I said, I'm confused. I never thought that I drank that much. I do drink more than all my friends, but I'm also in better physical shape than all of them (I know now that these are excuses). I workout daily, and I'm usually not MAJORLY hungover unless I go out to a club or big party. I never thought that I would feel anything if I stopped drinking....I only stopped drinking because I thought I was fixing a problem before it REALLY became one. Sorry guys, but I'm really in total "wtf" mode right now.