Old 08-17-2010, 10:36 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
CrackQuack

((Amy)) I know how you feel about being a smaller size. Before crack I was the same size. After crack, and still today, I have a hard time recognizing myself. I had gotten down to a 10-12, recently to 12-14. I plan to do some exercising once my back is feeling better, to get back to a 10-12. I really like being smaller, not in that I go for that image crap, but I enjoy just feeling better. More healthy. Not that there is anything wrong with smaller sizes either, but I don't want to get under a 10. I like who I am at that size. And I want to stay that way. Since I cannot do much with my sore back, I have cut down sugar and pop intake as well as sweet stuff like candy and ice cream. I still partake, just keep reducing it each week.
Sorry about the loss of 13 bucks. McDonald's is stupid. What's 13 bucks to them, overall, compared to what it means to you? Ya know? And I agree, count your drawer. I wouldn't trust half those brain burners.. I won't eat there because of the way they treat their employees. You're not the only one with horror stories. My son and two of my former emergency placement kids worked there. They had some stories..
Got most of my homework done. Didn't finish the outlines and didn't want to. LOL! Only have three chapters (instead of the usual 5-6) due next week, so I figure I can catch up then. I also need to do my ethics paper, but it's stupid so it will not take long.
SO ((Wendy)), got any more goofball photos?? Love the Gary Beusey (sp??) one!