Old 08-16-2010, 07:56 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Lenina

(((HenHousers))))

I posted last night but it didn't take, I guess.

(((Jay))) When we have alive days, we know we are capable of feeling better. I try to remember that on the days I don't feel good. At least I know the bad feelings are my only mode.

I'm having a not so good day. Ole Slummy is scuzzing around. He wants to know when I'll be "out" and if not, he'll make other "plans" which is a threat of eviction. I am so full of rage I could just scream. Hubs drove me around and got me an ice cream cone to settle me down but now the ice cream is churning in my stomach. I don't like this feeling.

So, Hubs and I told each other our silliest jokes, other than our savings account. I'd recount them here but they are sort of "shaggy dog" stories and would take too long to type. LOL So, I guess I'm going to be OK. I was able to laugh. I still wouldn't mind having a bazooka though....

I leave again tomorrow for work. I don't want to go but I'll be better off in a place where I have to perform rather than sit around in my evil thoughts.

Just all of you know I do think about you. I send my best thoughts every day.

My life is usually pretty peaceful as I've worked hard to make it that way. I think this is why I get so stirred up over Ole Slummy. He's so creepy!

Well, I've got a good book to read, actually I have several so I'm good. I just have to know what's going to happen will be for the good, the better or the best.

Much love,

Lenina